Friday, September 20, 2013

Greetings from Subang (Intro Chapter to Subang Study Life)

It's coming to a month living and studying in Subang. One thing's for sure, I don't know what to do with my free time... not like back home when my life is ministry + work/school (Form 6). But here's it's like; "I wish I was back home to be distracted with work, especially the ministry". Yes, I'm missing the life back there, but somehow, I know I need to move one from that and also in life.

          So my fellow readers (whoever you may be especially those three people who followed me ;P) good news is that I get to have more time to write.

        Bad news, oh yes, there's a bad news... there will be alot of rants of being homesick and missing my friends back in Kuching. Of course, not all post will be about rants. Let's not keep this blog that way, if not, everyone who reads this will get upset and unfollow me. :X

      All in all, I'm glad to have moved from Kuching to Subang for my studies, as it is like a step forward in my life. I'll let God lead me (at least I'll try) to wherever He may lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving words~