Friday, January 29, 2010

First time humiliation in 2010?? and other stuffs...

SHIT! Didn't finish Add Maths, considering all the other homeworks I had, (BM,English, Sejarah, Chemistry reports, Maths) Gosh, teachers nowadays dunno what we have to go through just to get the job done. WE HAVE A LIFE for God's sake =.=" , and half of it is covered by TUITION and EXTRA CLASSES!!! Am guessing, gonna stand outside of class on Tuesday.... Gosh, asked him whether can pass up on Monday, since he didn't have any class with us, he said no. Well, i dun care, jus gonna pass it on Monday so he should just suck it up to his face! Well, maybe I was wrong, but I think I deserve a second chance considering how 'good' I am to finish your homework so far......

Not only that, the darn Moral teacher, said she don't mind people talking, but then she complaint a second later.... I was like WTF??? Does she even understand the word don't mind?? And she said this out loud ok?? Plus, she was like dunno what activity to do for each Moral classes, so she call us to just read the textbook which is like so wasting time (could have done my Add Maths during this period if she didn't EXIST!) . And gt lecture from Pn.Dewi about not being up to her expectation.... GRRRR Even in B class got expectation, I did not go to A class just to find myself in a lower class with EXPECTATION! lols.... gosh, dunno why la every teacher today like got problem with us one....


Anyway.....

EWA (Empowered Weekend Away) started today, and I manage to finish the ER video with the theme and pass it to Pius before they went there.

Well there is some minor mistake with it, but I think I'll just post it out...


yea, there are some minor mistakes, but will fix it as soon as i gt my pen drive back from Pius after EWA, so enjoy xD. (spot the mistake! hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving words~